SOURCE: Glass on Web
ALUMIL stood out once again at the award ceremony of “SUPERBRANDS”, the world’s largest independent arbiter of branding, which is present in more than 80 countries all over the world.
This year, the award ceremony «SUPERBRANDS Greece» for the Greek market took place at the Concert Hall of Athens in June. In total, 260 companies from 37 sectors of the Greek economy were awarded.
Regarding the architectural aluminium system sector, which was part of the category “Construction Materials” in the context of the research, ALUMIL emerged as one of the top Corporate Brands in Greece for the period 2018-19, after voting conducted both by the arbiter’s jury of experts consisting of experienced Marketing and Advertising professionals and by consumers who distinguished the company during the conduct of a public opinion research.
The basic criteria of this year’s selection were the following:
- Brand Awareness and Strength of Reputation
- Reliability and Long-term Consistency
- Corporate Responsibility in the categories:
- Market (Product or Service Quality & Price)
- Working relationships (Legal & Transparent operation, Working environment & Practices)
- Society (Sponsorships, Cultural & Social Initiatives)
- Environment (Protection of the Environment and constraint of negative environmental impact
ALUMIL once more worthily won the title of the strongest brand in its category by having won consumers’ trust through its consistency in quality and reliability, recognizing at the same time the importance of the company’s role in society with actions that show absolute respect to people and the environment.